Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How about some random facts about me?

So, I got tagged by my dear friend Mana to do this little information-y type post. It's a silly little thing, but I was tagged and I would hate to disappoint. XP So here we are, a question tag post.

Question 1: Do you have any pets? 
I have 3 beagles at my dad’s house that are kind of a group ownership by my dad, my sister, and I. And I have a cat at my mom’s house named house named Apollo, and he’s mine. :3

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: 
My cup of tea, A stack of drawings, and my sister.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? 
Right now? Ok, I guess. XD It’s not like it’s going to be ~beautiful magical awesome~ outside just by nature of Florida, but it’s nice.

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? 
I do drive, but I have never crashed, thank goodness.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ?
I was supposed to wake up at 6:30, but I actually got up at 6:45. I’M SUCH A REBEL

Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? 
Last night…Weird question.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? 
Tarzan, for my Disney time line.

Question 8: What does you last text message say?
“Goodnight” Lol.

Question 9: What is your ring tone ? 
Harp Music

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? 
No, that would be really fun though as long as I was able to communicate. (Reason #5 that I don’t really want to leave the country that bad)

Question 11: Do you like sushi?
No, not now, not ever. .___.

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
I get a lot from the normal grocery store around here, Publix, but I also do a lot of shopping at the organic food store Earth Fare

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Nope, I have one gift, and that is the ability to sleep anytime, anywhere.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? 
1, my sister—Savannah

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Desktop.  >:C I hate this old computer, it’s derpy all the time.

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
<-< >-> 16

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? 
Neither! Good eyesight. :>

Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? 
Not a once, I got highlights in like….6th grade.

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today:
I’m having a friend over and we are going to go adventuring in the woods by my house.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? 
Oh goodness….2, 3 weeks ago? It’s been a bit longer than usual.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Nothing, I am a horrifyingly picky eater. I only eat plain.

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? 
Hamburger.

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? 
Nope! I do not do well without sleep.

Question 24: What is your eye colour ?
Blue. Very, very blue.

And here are some pictures from the past while:


 

2 comments:

  1. 16. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love ya Delano xP

    ReplyDelete