Friday, May 10, 2013

My birthday!

So Tuesday was my birthday and I am now 17! Omg, young and old at the same time! It was a very casual night. My mother, sister, Kendall and I went out to a nice steakhouse in town and I opened all the presents I got from my aunts and mom and sister before we left and wow, what lovely presents. My mother basically bought me a princess kit, haha.
That would be: A Tiara, a porcelain ring holder, an adorable chiffon pink scrunchie with a bow, my favourite perfume- Coco Chanel's Mademoiselle, and rose scented bath salts. And not shown, I got a nice large clear side with white straps tote bag. I mean WOW, what an absolutely fantastic bunch of gifts. Thanks mom!
From my aunts I mostly got money, which I didn't mind a bit since I'm saving up money for Frill, but they were dear enough to send me a thing or two.
From one of my aunts was a really pretty box of macarons actually shipped from France!! (One is missing because I already ate it! ;x;) The flavors weren't listed but I tried one of each to figure them out and they were raspberry, pistachio, lemon, dark chocolate with raspberry, milk chocolate, and coffee!
 The other gift was a cute cake tester with a little tea pot shaped bead at the top. It's a long bit of metal you stick into the middle of the cake to see if the cake if done cooking. I love baking so it was a cute present.
-w-
I didn't get a picture of my outfit, unfortunately but I got a head shot of me wearing my tiara before I went to dinner.
It was a really nice birthday even if it was casual. I didn't get pictures of any of my other gifts but I received presents from my sister, my father, my grandparents, and some of my friends and they were all really really sweet presents and I love all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Man.....I remember birthdays when I actually got to celebrate and open gifts. Good times.

    All the stuff you got seems to really suit you, so that's super awesome!

    ReplyDelete